I hate storms.
I was never really scared of them when I was a kid, always enjoying the feeling of playing in the cool rain and seeing the random streaks of lightning light up the entire world. Those feelings have obviously changed in the recent past. The crazy storm we had last week was one of the worst I've ever experienced and I was hoping not to experience that again. One comforting thought during that storm was that I was able to shepard everyone (okay force) into the basement for any just-in-case scenario. Today, I'm stuck in the apartment alone, listening to the howling winds outside tear at the city.
I guess I should do something to take my mind off things, so I've put on a movie that is silly/stupid enough to entertain. Here's hoping the distraction works.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment