BM, UR and S head to Mercatto on 15 Toronto Street last night for an early dinner. I ordered the Gnudi, which was absolutely divine! There was some spinach and cheese goodness baked in there, and the whole dish was drizzled in some light tomato sauce. Anyhows, the company was great and the conversation (once we got past the other three talking about their work) was very stimulating. It is nights like this that I miss the most after having moved back home.
Still, I’m glad I got out yesterday to meet up with a few very interesting people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome, I'm BM! Sick blog dude!
i've been looking for reviews on Mercatto...seems that their quality is a bit uneven, the one on college st is actually not as good as the one on Toronto street. it's a big hit with the working crowd though, esp those of us in Govt, as we're just across the street.
Post a Comment