I haven’t blogged in a while, whether it be on some of my public blogs or on my private one. I’ve had a lot to say, just no drive to put those thoughts into words. I didn’t think about it too much until I came across this post. I used to be very proud of my writing skills when I was younger, acing all my essays and creative writing pieces throughout high school. When I started university though, those abilities have fallen behind. I prioritized organizing my thoughts better and making my point – because who in technology actually cares for how the written word is structured?
I think it’s time to get back to improving my writing though. Becoming better at being more understandable and writing posts that people enjoy reading; becoming more of the person I used to be before university.
In that light, I suppose it’s time to face my greatest failure in the recent past. Meeting with a group of people and finding out that you really aren’t as impressionable as you like to be is a blow to the ego that I had to experience to realize that I need to bring my life back on track. I have certain short-term goals and aspirations, but simply talking and fantasizing about them will not yield any results. Any level of success needs a stable and actionable plan, which I have started to formulate. The next steps are to research and decide which path is best for me, and then start to follow it with all I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment