Imagine my surprise when I open the small envelope and see not one but two RBC Visa gift cards from Michel Savoie (see previous post)! Included was a note that reads:
Hello Saima,
Just wanted to send a little extra thanks for being an RBC Client! Should you ever have any other issues, don’t hesitate to contact me directly. Have a happy holiday season!
Regards,
Michel Savoie
As I mentioned in my previously, I was really happy at the attention I received from Michel at RBC and his attempt to resolve the matter. Getting a personalized hand-written note in the mail (along with gift cards) shows a real dedication to customer service. Thanks RBC, I’m going to go out and buy another pair of boots all because of you!

1 comment:
WOW. I'm really impressed with RBC with their dedication. Since I would like to believe that I recommended you follow up with your complaint, I say you share the gift cards with me.
Post a Comment