Thursday, April 21, 2011

Toronto, where we get no sunlight for three months of the year.

Ali Abidi says:

ahhh yessss
ive never seen the aurora borealis

I say:

you can see them from my backyard in the winter

Ali Abidi says:

ok that makes me jeaous
not gonna lie

I say:

we also have 4 months of no sunlight

Ali Abidi says:

you guys do?

I say:

do you americans know anything about canada

Ali Abidi says:

i didnt think toronto did
i thought it was further up north
unless youre still talking about the arctic

I say:

no no
us
like
i mentioned my backyard right? sheesh
pay attn

Ali Abidi says:

wow dude
thats so crazy
lol
i thought it was only an arctic thing

I say:

its longer in the arctic
we have it like dec-feb
oh sorry, 3 months not 4

Ali Abidi says:

ohh acha
thats still awesome though lol

I say:

i kinda wish we had polar bears

Ali Abidi says:

well one day you will lol
the arctic keeps getting warmer
theyll end up moving down south

I say:

do you believe me?

Ali Abidi says:

what do you mean?

I say:

lol
i was kidding
obviously

Ali Abidi says:

you guys dont have months of no sun?

I say:

ali

Ali Abidi says:

......
i believed you
lol

I say:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
omg you made my day

Ali Abidi says:

god i hate you so much right now lol
i cant believe i fell for that

 

No comments: